CONTACT NIPPLE SHIELD (medela®)
Medela Nipple Shields can be an effective tool for professionals and moms to manage infants with latch-on problems, for moms with overactive let-downs or for flat, inverted and sore nipples. Medela Nipple Shields enable continued breastfeeding without interruption until these problems are resolved.
- For latch-on difficulties or flat/inverted nipples: To help continue breastfeeding
- Unique cut-out shape: Allows for more skin contact between mom and baby
- Available in different sizes: Consult a lactation professional for assistance
- Sterile versions available for hospitals: For immediate use in hospital
- Made without BPA: All parts that come into contact with breastmilk are not made with BPA
- Included: 1 - contact nipple shield
- Made of thin silicone
- Unit Weight: .1 lbs
- Unit Size/Packaging: 6-1/4 x 4-1/2 x 1-1/4
- Warranty: For hygenic reasons they cannot be returned to store once opened.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
CONTACT NIPPLE SHIELDManufacturer: medela®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (562) 698-0266
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.