MEDELA SYRINGES WITH ENFIT™ CONNECTORS (medela®)
- 1 ml.
- 10 ml.
- 3 ml.
- 30 ml.
- 5 ml.
- 60 ml.
- 100 Pack
- 50 Pack
- 500 Pack
- dose cap connector
- dualcap connector
- dualcap connector (non-sterile)
- dualcap connector, compatible with ...
- ENFit transfer lid
- female to female transitional conne...
- GraviFeed Lid
- low dose syringe
- male to male transitional connector
- medcap connector
- medcap connectr (non-sterile)
- Non-vented cap
- ualcap connector (non-sterile), com...
The multi-functional syringe design can be used for pump feeds, closed gravity feeding and venting. The ENFit locking connections create a closed, locking system to minimize misconnections and disconnections. Stays connected even when wet or under tension, minimizing accidental disconnections common with standard slip tip connections. Minimal effort is required to remove the plunger. Safety Enteral Connectors: The ENFit Connector and how it meets the upcoming ISO standards. The new changes to enteral feeding connectors are due to the ISO80369-3 standards to improve the safety of enteral feeding. At Medela, our highest goal is to ensure patient safety. We have adopted the ENFit enteral feeding connector, not only to meet patient safety goals, but to also allow facilities ample opportunity to make the transition from previous connectors to the new ENFit connectors.
- Syringe compatibility: Medela enteral syringes are compatible with most syringe pumps
- Closed cap: The ENFit closed cap offers a secure fit for transportation or warming
- Smooth plunger draw: Minimal effort required to remove plunger
- Large, highly visible number scale: For visibility in low-light NICU environments
- Large flange: Easier handling and hanging for gravity feeding
- Orange syringes: Color coded orange for easy identification and line tracing
- Syringes are individually packaged with a closed end cap.
- ENF05, 5 mL syringe - box of 100
- ENF10, 10mL syringe - box of 100
- ENF30, 30 mL syringe - box of 50
- ENF60, 60 mL syringe - box of 50
- LID10, GraviFeed 10 mL lid - box of 50
- LID30, GraviFeed 30 mL lid - box of 50
- LID60, GraviFeed 60 mL lid - box of 50
- ENFCAP, non-vented cap - box of 500 (10 pks of 50)
- ENFFEMALE, female to female transitional connector - box of 50
- ENFMALE, male to male transitional connector - box of 50
- ENFDUALCAP, dual cap connector - box of 500 (10 pks of 50)
- ENFDUALCAPNS, dual cap connector (non-sterile) - box of 500
- ENFMEDCAP, med cap connector - box of 500 (10 pks of 50)
- ENFMEDCAPNS, med cap connector (non-sterile) - box of 500
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
MEDELA SYRINGES WITH ENFIT™ CONNECTORSManufacturer: medela®
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (562) 698-0266
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.